View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:35 PM   #107
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
You will love it!
I have had it for a week or more now. Now I do love it. But I was judging the book by its cover before, lol. I read in a dark room, so I had to find the right number to read by, so far 4 is the best.

Since I ordered the expensive Amazon leather cover that turns it on and off I will definitely be loving it. 30% off coupon expires Dec. 10 really helped the cost.

Is there an easier way to make bookmarks, other than the two/three step process? The KFHD you just touch the corner of the right top and bookmark made.
new is offline   Reply With Quote