View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #3948
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariarb View Post
I have PRS 650 and installed the PRS+ 2.1. I've noticed that on many occasions when I'm not reading, the reader by itself does not place in standby mode and the battery is completely discharged. I inform this here because maybe this is it one reason why the battery discharged completely.

And...thanks Mark Nord for your answer.
This is probably not caused by Prs+, and more likely caused by a bad epub. I suggest you clean off all your books and reformat the reader in Settings. See if that fixes it.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote