View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #232
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Finished reading Trading in Danger, by Elizabeth Moon, read by Cynthia Holloway. The book is excellent, a cross between TraderSF and MilSF, and very well written. However, the reader is pretty bad. I would rate her "barely adequate" (2 stars out of 5). She is slow, stilted, and doesn't do a good job of distinguishing voices, except sometimes adding in hokey accents. The reading does seem to get better by the end of the book, but that may just be that I was finally getting past it. IAC, I sincerely hope that she does a better job on the subsequent books in the series.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote