View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #5
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
:-)
Ouch.
But I find no surprise in this, because I am quite sure I could read "Build: 1.6" in my fiancees Pocket Edge before I upgraded it to Ermine. This is why I felt the urge to do a research thru MR and archives.

I accept these as errors, human or from the machine. At present, basing on the info I could reach, I'm certain that there's no official release for the latest stable Dingo other than 1.11 / 1.13

Last edited by lorenzoens; 02-27-2012 at 01:25 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote