View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 11:53 PM   #6
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadon View Post
Same for me. The program correctly makes ETI-2 sized PNGs when I choose choose IMP2 in the GUI, but it always puts them into a ETI-1 IMP at the last step. I get around it by choosing HTML and then building the IMP in Gemstar Publisher. It's done this for some versions.
Ditto!

What can go wrong is a 'bug' that has reared its head before, namely the 1150 .imp opens up as a 1200 .imp. The solution, in the past, has been to re-install the eBook Publisher software. That usually cures the problem!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote