View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 02:21 PM   #30
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
With the subtle way these ads are shown, I'd gladly invite them to send them to my fully-paid K3 3G just to give me access to those deals.

It's strange for me to say this, because I *always* mute or FF through commercials on TV, since I do not like noise, and I block ads in web pages on my laptop, since they're noisy, 14" screen space is precious, and I hate cross-site tracking.

But
- Amazon already has my stats

- The screensavers look just as nice as the current ones

So those are both zero-cost to me.

The only "cost" is the little banner at the bottom of the home screen, and since I spend very little time looking at that screen, and when I would, it would still display the same # of items... I'd consider it very easy to overlook.

So yeah, that little banner would easily be worth the coupons alone, even to me, an ad-hater.

If i didn't spend so much at Amazon already, it might not, though.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote