View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 02:50 PM   #19
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I just wanted make sure that people don't think that ads are popping up willy-nilly during the current book they're reading on the KSO.
Yeah. But I'm not willing to spend $100+ on the assumption that Amazon won't do something they're not even promising not to do (and they have a history of not keeping promises already). If the device were free, I might consider it, but probably decline even then.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote