View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 02:32 AM   #15
hedwig
Book Worm
hedwig can grok the meaning of the universe.hedwig can grok the meaning of the universe.hedwig can grok the meaning of the universe.hedwig can grok the meaning of the universe.hedwig can grok the meaning of the universe.hedwig can grok the meaning of the universe.hedwig can grok the meaning of the universe.hedwig can grok the meaning of the universe.hedwig can grok the meaning of the universe.hedwig can grok the meaning of the universe.hedwig can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamekke View Post
I accidentally bought two Kindle books wirelessly (I'd been attempting to download samples), and returned both to Amazon for a refund. However, both times I failed to press the "Purchased accidentally?" link that allows you to "return" them instantaneously.
That One-Click Buy is a tricky thing. I was browsing books on my Kindle and the next thing I'd bought one. But fortunately I did see the "Purchased Accidentally" link and pressed it immediately. I am now extra careful when browsing ... guess I learned my lesson.
hedwig is offline   Reply With Quote