View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 12:18 AM   #9
lila55
Fanatic
lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360° , iPhone 5, PRS-650, Sony PRS-T2, Sony PRS-T3, Tolino
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I get used to seeing the beach, but sometimes it can still take my breath away during a particularly spectacular sunset.....

Does that count?
For me, not living near the sea, it is something I am actually craving often - walking along the beach, watching the waves, smelling the ocean air, enjoying the visual freedom of an unlimited, uncluttered horizon. And whenever I am at the seaside during vacation, I imagine how it would be to live there ... going to the beach at least every other day, and if it is only for a short time after work.

But most likely, living there full time, I would get used to it too, just like you say, and spend my free time doing other things instead.
lila55 is offline   Reply With Quote