View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 05:42 PM   #2
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
I have to say that I'm not lucky enough to live very close to major architectural or cultural monuments, although we do visit Shakespeare's birthplace, Stratford, quite often. We do enjoy being able to visit some European places more readily than people from the USA might be able to; such as Rome, which is amazing; Paris, ditto; and Prague, again, a tremendous place.

However, the first thing that sprang to my mind when I read this was; "What about all the amazing places in the USA?". We have visited Yosemite, the Grand Canyon and driven up the Pacific coast from LA to San Francisco. My question would be; do people in the US get used to these sights?
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote