View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 04:44 AM   #10
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by maria23 View Post
I've already reset it but that didn't work. The screen remains blank and when I try to charge it, nothing appears on it (even the light doesn't flash, it stays orange) which makes me think that the reader isn't charging.
How did you reset the reader? Did you hold in the reset button for about 10 seconds, then (still with the reset button pressed) hit the power on button (then discontinue pressing the reset)? The reset button doesn't work like in some devices where a quick press solves the problem.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote