View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 01:59 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
This is what I used to do as a child if I couldn't decide what to read. It's also the main reason I don't want a dictionary for my ebook reader - they're just too distracting (I get far too easily distracted looking things up )
that's one of the (main) reasons i DO want a dictionary for my liseuse. i love discovering new words, and following the treasure hunt from definition to definition looking up related words or similar words or unfamiliar words from the definition of the previous word or some random word in the middle of the page or... one dictionary is good for hours of entertainment.

i used to play a game with my ex-boyfriend, he would take the dictionary and read me the definition of a word and i had to guess the word. then we switched and i chose the definition. excellent game.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote