View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:03 AM   #14577
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
While watching football last weekend I read Playing for Pizza by John Grisham as a test of iBooks on my iPad mini as an eReader. Light read, like eating popcorn while watching tv. iBooks was fine....
Ha! Funny how our minds fill in the blanks. When reading this post on Tapatalk, the preview window showed:

Quote:
Synamon

While watching football last weekend I read Pla...

@Reading Recommendations
For a minute I thought you had read Plato's Republic while watching a game of football.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote