View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:50 PM   #3867
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
Question to developers:

How can I get metainformations from books?

For example:
If I want to get the filetype I use this statement:
Code:
FileSystem.getMIMEType(kbook.model.currentBook.media.path)
So far so good.

I additionally would need:

Author
Pub.Date
Filedate
Filesize

Questioned the other way round:

I tried to incorporate Terisa's file found to be here:
http://code.google.com/r/terisam-cha...om_BookInfo.js
But it doesn't work well. So far as I can see, it should show file meta data like mentioned above.

Or questioned the 3rd way:

I want to use vanilla book information but additionally with genre and collections

Thank you!
Well, you have a problem here. Collections I've been able to get them (not perfectly because I haven't continued), but genre is not possible to get it from the metadata, because Sony doesn't read it. I use my folder information because I know it's related to the genre, but it's MY method. I haven't found any point at the metadata file where genre is included.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote