View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #3857
nobylspoon
Zealot
nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Asus Transformer, WIFI Xoom, EVO LTE, 3G Paperwhite 10/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaAnn View Post
I just got a new 505 and want to load PRS+ on it. I transfered the installer to the reader (not putting it in any specific folder). I go through the steps but at the very end I get an error msg that says invalid type. I've attached the image since I can't get into Flickr to load the image to paste here. How do I fix this?

EDIT: I found the solution myself. I needed to update my Sony firmware first. Once I did that, PRS+ installed just fine. Now I can see the clock when I read.
I am having the same issue with my 505. I went to the Sony FW page but all that is available is 1.1.00.18040 which I currently have installed.
nobylspoon is offline   Reply With Quote