View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 10:35 PM   #4
dkb
ebook enthusiast
dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 2, iPhone, Sony PRS-350, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
Yes, I have used the hack and judging from this forum and others, so have a lot of people. I don't have the International version. I only had one problem. I used the hack before 2.3 came out. I knew that the update wouldn't work with the hack so I wasn't going to bother with the update. But Amazon kept trying to push the update to my Kindle. That would cause my Kindle to reboot when the update failed. That was annoying so I removed the hack, got the update and then put the hack back on.

It was all fairly easy and I like having my own personal screen savers.
dkb is offline   Reply With Quote