View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #3
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Not officially, but there is a workaround if you're comfortable with DRM removal and Calibre.

If you disinfect the ePubs, you can sideload them into readMe or Stanza via Calibre's Content Server. readMe has an iPad version, Stanza is upsized for iPad.

readMe is a paid app, but for the $1.99 I paid for my iPhone version, I have been pleased. And I'm happy to support a developer since Amazon has killed Stanza's future.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote