View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #24
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I'm just hoping that the eReader will be made available for Kindle...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
I want to see eReader on the Sony 505
It will never happen. Neither company is going to add that format to their device.

If you really want it, put in a feature request for calibre for Ereader as an input format. (Kindle support is already in the works.)

As for DRMed Ereader, I believe calibre already has support for plugins.the plugin would be how you remove the DRM.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote