View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
Arios
A curiosus lector!
Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
Kobo Touch starts and ends repeatedly

Hi everyone,

Sorry to create a new thread on this topic, especially as it is not really positive ...

My KT was working well yesterday, and now malfunction: it starts and ends at repeatedly!

I tried to do a soft reset (power button held more than 30 seconds); to reset with a paper clip; connect the beast to the computer; and, finally connect to a stand-alone charger. Nothing to do! It starts and turns off again. Not randomly as some Glo do, but regularly.

I did a firmware update (2.1.4) a few days ago, it is perhaps the culprit?

A lot of people seem to have similar problems as mine recently.

Anyway, if someone has an idea or a link to a solution, it would be appreciated!

PS The KT is connected for 30 minutes to the charger and continues to start and stop!
Arios is offline   Reply With Quote