View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 01:59 AM   #30
TonyGamble
Groupie
TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Namekuseijin,

To save you the time of reading this thread I'll paste this from a few days ago:-

"When you see the popularity of Kindles around swimming pools and on the beach it cannot be long before someone says they'd love to be able to read emails or look up something on the web without going to another machine."

Now I have a rooted T1 I can bring it to your country (Brazil) in a week's time. It will be loaded with books. I can read them. I can stay on top of my emails. I can see the web, albeit slowly. All I need you to do is to supply the sunshine!

Tony
TonyGamble is offline   Reply With Quote