View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 08:41 AM   #23
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Actually that is one of the places where a tablet really shines, using a laptop would be quite awkward. You can read the newspaper or a magazine on it, or just browse while you are in there.
lol brilliant

regarding the others I am not sure that the kyobo was a flop.
apart that there were 3 models with mirasol, I think that there is an inflaction of models so that people were not conveniently informed by the advertise.
it is a fact that people complain they cannot read their tablets outside.
and a kyobo with android market it is tablet (and also a nice reader for comics)
400 EU is too much? not at all considering that the beautiful super amoled thingomagic tablets are not readable at all
tablet=toilette PC, please do new model that feeds igienic paper for

the screen would not be super incredible, but you can definetely read, see video.....FOR HOURS and use android on the beaches, on the bars, on the south of the world, on the park, near a window of a train.....I guess the key of the insucces is lack of advertising....and still for me is really tricky that has been retired by the market...this kind of NEW PRODUCT need time to be advertised, I want to believe instead that the company retired because received a kind of deal could not refuse by a major corporation....as the future is there!!!

I would immediately pay 400 EU for a Kyobo, but I do not give trust to the ebay sellers, also I should to change the firmware losing the guarantee... for 400 eur I expect some customer care.
the world is plenty of people like me, Tony Gamble, and the dozens of people that periodically ask in this forum a coulor sunreadable with android

Really Hungry

Last edited by trocchietto; 08-22-2012 at 08:52 AM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote