View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #20
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGamble View Post
I can live with slow refresh rates. My cheapo Android has them anyway!

Snag is that it is useless in the sunlight.

Can anyone point me to an Andriod tablet with, say, a 7 inch screen, that uses e ink rather than one of these (in the sunlight anyway) ineffective lit screens?

Tony
London UK
Mirosol came out with the Kyobo 5.7 eink android color ereader at $399.99 but was discontinued due to lack of interest. It played videos and games. It was released in Canada and America.

At $399.99 you could get a 10.1 full fledge tablet. Until they can reduce the cost there just isn't a market.

Last edited by beckywc; 08-21-2012 at 12:59 PM.
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote