View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 12:08 PM   #11
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
This sounds exactly like the issue I had with it

When you say "went back to page" you mean switched to book-view, right? If you stay in code-view this doesn't happen. It happens when you switch to book-view and back again.
Yes, sorry should have been more specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
Pretty print also does some strange things with <p> tags and indents, only to a lesser extent than the "off" option
I haven't tried Pretty Print as I didn't know what it did. I figured OFF... was well OFF. Apparently not in this case.

Last edited by Danger; 06-20-2012 at 01:37 PM.