View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 09:40 AM   #20
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
To be honest, Yvan, I bought an iLiad for no other reason than that it appealed to me as a "gadget". I certainly couldn't justify it economically. The 8" screen is much nicer to read on than the Reader's 6" screen, but is it worth double the price? The sensible answer is that no, it isn't, but it's still a great machine and for me personally, the pleasure I get from it makes the price worth paying.

I am fortunate enough to be both single, and in a job that pays well enough that I can occasionally afford to "splash out" on something like the iLiad just because it appeals.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote