View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 04:20 PM   #9
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phssthpok View Post
I already tried that, and container.xml had already vanished. Seems like the original "save" attempt lost it somehow.
OK, maybe the issue I occasionally get is different, I'll pay more attention to the error message when it happens again - I never bother to pay it much attention as they have been few and far between and the quick work around has always sorted it for me from way back.

Regarding temp folders, the issue I (and I think everyone else) has is all the dross that collects in them that is never automatically cleaned out. I know Kovid's Calibre one will remain super-clean though .
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote