View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 03:07 PM   #7
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
The only thing I want or need is mass storage. I want to be able to hold 10PB of books with me at all times.

What would be nice is to have an ebook reader like the book in Neal Stephenson's Diamond Age. Something that you could give to a child and it would educate and entertain according to the child's needs. A nice durable book that could be dropped and that was about the size and thickness of a real paperback book. With pages you could turn that would change as you turned them.

That would be nice.
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote