View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 07:50 AM   #100
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexSK View Post
it has been jailbroken successfully on 5.7.4, then I updated the firmware up to 5.9.2 as they released the updates. Next my Kual stopped working properly (it did "work", but librariansync failed to update collections as requested by calibre). I managed to hit the stupid bullshit mark, did a factory reset, now I'm stuck with fw 5.9.2 with failures to downgrade back to 5.7.4 and I'm getting update error 007 when trying the nomax hotfix. If it helps somehow, I can post the ;dm log output here.

Btw thanks for any effort
The reset followed without a hotfix by an update has wiped out your jail break. Your only option now is serial port jail break.

Dave
dhdurgee is online now   Reply With Quote