View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 02:29 AM   #13
darylbrayman
Connoisseur
darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Mini, Glo, Aura and Aura H20
Ver 2.5

Like it seems the majority, I am having problems with Ver. 3. On my Netbook running XP it works great. On my Laptop running Vista Home Premium the software crashes as soon as I plug my PRS-300 in. I see a lot of you went back to Ver 2.5. This doesn't seem to be an option for me. The PRS-300 doesn't come with a disk. The reader has the software built in and does an install when you first plug it in. So, is there anywhere you can download ver 2.5? I'd like to try it on my Vista machine and see what happens.

Thanks, Daryl
darylbrayman is offline   Reply With Quote