View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 12:03 PM   #5
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I think I'll abstain. I haven't started reading this month's book yet and things look like getting worse before they get better as far as my work goes.
Ah, yes, we all have months like that! I'm in the middle of this month's book, but having trouble finishing -- it's just not something I can read at bedtime. However, I'll get some dedicated time this weekend and try to finish it off.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote