View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 07:15 AM   #3
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
I really enjoyed Rivers of London, despite the stupid American title (Midnight Riot). I am trying to read the second book, Moon Over Soho, but haven't had much time. It starts out much slower than RoL.

I love the humor, and pop culture references sprinkled throughout RoL. I especially like the fact that our Main Character is one, not only of color but multiracial at that.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote