View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 11:51 AM   #27
idoit
hub
idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Update: oops! I should have RTFM first https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=263667 but still my question is, is it possble to update only what it takes for WebKit to work? I can ignore pdf blah blah... I am happy with KindlePDFViewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
knc1
After your speculations in the other thread (I guess NiLuJe's thread), did you realize it is necessary for one who wants Wikipedia functioning again on their DX 2.5.8 to update to 3.4.2 (or 3.2.1)?

Or, is there any 'minimal' solution (like just updating webkit or just adding certs, etc)? I prefer not to get the whole update because of RAM scarcity!

Last edited by idoit; 08-16-2015 at 12:05 PM.
idoit is offline   Reply With Quote