Thread: New Kobo: Nia
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 09:19 PM   #278
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
This thread is kind of becoming a joke on me. I keep predicting the release of the Nia and Kobo keeps laughing at me. But I'm committed to it... right to the bitter end. (If there ever is an end.)
Don't fret.
The Nia will one day arrive and you'll be the only person left here to notice and you'll laugh and laugh and be the first kid on the block with one.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote