View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 02:11 PM   #3
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Thanks for the insights

Not sure if we're allowed to ask here (just let me know if not allowed on MR forums).. Which of the 2 (Kobo vs BAM) would be easier/ possible to remove DRM? (Haven't used them ever).

I have ePubee on my windows.. does it work for Kobo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Kobo and BAM will both give you an ePub so would probably be easiest. If you want to read it in Marvin you'll have to remove the DRM to do so. The Chapters-Indigo option will just take you to Kobo to buy.

B&N makes it harder to download an actual file separate from using their app as a reader.

Amazon should work fine, but then you'll have to both remove the DRM and convert (which should work fine).

You can also get the DRM'd ePub from Google Play https://play.google.com/store/books/...d=wnK7eIQ2IjUC

Of course you can use the store of your choices iOS reading app to read without any DRM removal or conversion necessary.
Thanks for the GP ref, but it doesnt have the 1.99 deal price.
Havent used any of these stores yet - New user signup..

Wonder if I can avail of a discount code for new signup or better yet use a % off from one of these (similar thread for BAM?)?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=115233

Last edited by crashnburn; 07-28-2017 at 02:16 PM.
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote