View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #92
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsavitz View Post
What I may try next is creating a "CR3" directory on the memory card and see if that helps.
It will not help. The path were history stored is hardcoded and it is in the internal memory. I tested with fb2 and position was saved ok. I'll try with epub but I doubt the format is the reason of the problem. We need to obtain the log file. I'll check how it could be done on onyx and will let you know
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote