View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 10:30 PM   #6
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
This is awesome! However, I can't find the dedicated forum using Tapatalk. It should be under E-Book Software, right? It's not listed there for me. Calibre, Sigil, EPUBReader, Writer2ePub, Reading and Management, and OpenInkpot are listed. If I logout the Marvin forum is there and OpenInkpot is gone. But as soon as I login the Marvin forum is gone and OpenInkpot is back. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote