View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 03:17 PM   #32
pablob
Connoisseur
pablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheese

Device: OnyxBook M96, enTourage Pocket eDGe (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRANGER View Post
ok...Ill golden this bad boy then do a reflash of this because I was doing some crazy stuff to this including re-locating the way it was reading the internal vs external memory

Downloading your Golden Ermie as we speak

Just to make sure IM clear...Doing this will move the library or do I need to move it manually?

Also when i USB connect it uses the internal drive as the connection so yeah lol...Do i need to adjsut my vold.fstab?
When you flash a golden update, the library will default to the internal storage, and you need to go to "Settings->Device Storage" and move the storage to the SD card. The "golden Allmine" will actually recognize a library in the SD card and tell the PE software that it is there instead of making an empty one in the internal storage.

You should not need to change the vold.fstab, it looks like the ESI software takes care of that when you move the library to the SD card.
pablob is offline   Reply With Quote