View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 05:57 AM   #38
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaby View Post
Except it’s not the state providing this access. The state’s provided catalog is CloudLibrary. This particular city is providing their own catalog through OverDrive so their patrons have access to both. I don’t pay any taxes to this city, but they are still allowing anyone in our state to join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Is Overdrive access between the city library and other Overdrive reciprocal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaby View Post
The city’s library is Overdrive the state’s library is CloudLibrary. So there’s no official not access between the two. I have access to the state library through my local library. The city with Overdrive is 2.5hrs away from me.
I'll try and rephrase my question.

Ignoring the state library. Your library is LIBA. There is another library that is LIBB. LIBA allows patrons of LIBB access to LIBA's Overdrive. Dose LIBB allow Overdrive access to LIBA patrons?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote