View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 12:53 AM   #34
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Oh my! Come on now, stop it, I'm getting flustered!

Nah, who am I kidding, it's lovely! Thank you so much to each and every one of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
Just one question. What's a FAC ebook? I couldn't find it in the wiki.
It's a new and super secret device me and my team of squirrels designed to render all book loving creatures addicted to MR. It's not in the wiki yet because there's a whole set of legal complications due to the interactions between different animal species, but we're working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
OMG, are you serious?! I mean, have any of you read Verencat's posts? And you've given her the keys to the Forum Hovercar? That's like giving a squirrel a trebuchet and the GPS coordinates of the Reese's candy factory!

I'm not complainin', mind. I'm actually so very proud of this forum right about now.

Goodonya, my lovely Verencat. It couldn't happen to a nicer stalker...err, person.

Cheers,
Marc ("Everything in Moderation")
Making me a mod is one thing, but giving me keys to a car??? A Hovercar??? That might increase the death toll in North America tenfolds!!! I don't even use a bike in the city 'cause I manage to hit parked cars!
If I ever get that thing to work properly, each and every forum member will get the really long visit of a dark mysterious shape, bending down in their alley, rummaging in their garbage cans...

Thank you!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote