View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #69
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
Here is mplayer built with the above options (using neon fpu) if somebody wants to test.
Funny thing I didn't know is you can start movie out of the box, using X11 output:
Code:
./mplayer -vo x11 -title "L:A_N:application_ID:mplayer" test.mpg
However quality is terrible, maybe needs some tweeking.
The output needs dithering. I compliled mplayer awhile back and I was able to pipe the output to my gmplay that does dithered output, but I did not have sound (I was not able to get alsa sound working in my mplayer build)...

X11 does not know how to dither. Grayscale video IS horrible...

To see what dithering can do, check this out: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=177455
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote