View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 02:48 PM   #15
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke King View Post
Another strong review.

The Stinging Tree
"Spelling and punctuation are terrible." - Keith Hague
I'll admit, I'm intrigued by your willingness to embrace reviews that hate your work I'm out nothing if I download it, so I did... I'll let you know when I take a peak at it.

I am curious though, if a traditional publisher said it "showed promise", have you thought about having it professionally edited and then releasing it yourself? Offer it on Smashwords, but charge for it?
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote