View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:49 AM   #44
sglinert
Enthusiast
sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPod Touch 5, Illudium Q-42 Explosive Space Modulator
I agree. It's very close to Stanza in functionality and the developer responded to my single whine in a couple of hours. I hate the dictionary pop-up, because it doesn't highlight the word and you have to go hunt for it again. Other than that, it was a fairly seamless transition. I still use Stanza as my primary reader, but I use ShuBook as the backup app when Stanza won't load a file.
sglinert is offline   Reply With Quote