View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 11:32 AM   #6
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Wow, that is so much easier, i might just read regular ePUB books using the Kobo app.
would love to do that, make life easier, but

Library needs a search (Aldiko has this), or I need more practice in Library, I still accidentally open the wrong book when scrolling through it

Reading Life needs to sync stats for sideloaded books (personal preference, but I like all my devices to have the same stats), so I only use kobo app for kobo books now
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote