View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 01:08 PM   #9
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by doll00 View Post
thanks, but in this store you can only buy 2 Polish dictionares.
actually, I need very good english-polish dictionary for pocketbook and I can't find any.
I think that store is the only place with commercial offerings for PocketBook readers, so if you don't see it there, you're out of luck.

I did see an English-Polish dictionary offered at the website that marmistrz linked to. The collates.txt, keyboard.txt and morphems.txt files are already available for English inside the DictionaryConverter.zip file, so that part is easy. I don't know what format the data is in at that website, but there are many converter programs available online for converting from one format to another. You can probably convert their data to stardict or xdxf format, and then pass that to the DictionaryConverter program without too much effort. I don't think the website's license allows you to share that dictionary with other people, but at least you'll have something for your own use.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote