View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 06:15 PM   #20
kevn57
Connoisseur
kevn57 began at the beginning.

Device: Moonreader+
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAH View Post
Just want to update this thread with some more results with my misbehaving Touch. I have been using it for over a month, after topping it off, as I mention above. It has been dropping about 3%/day during that time, sleeping or in use, which is about what you should expect.

I just recharged it using the charger from 27% up to 100%. After one night of sleep, it was down to 91%. So you can see that when you get a Touch that acts like this, it does not straighten itself out after a few charges. I keep being disappointed when it doesn't, but that's the way things are. I am now charging it from 91% back up to 100% with it tethered to the computer. As I have said, this should fix it for another month or so...
RAH Sorry to hear you're still having problems with your battery, my second unit works great and I'm glad I brought it back when I did. The new unit doesn't seem to use any power when it's in sleep and uses about 1% per hour as I'm reading which I'm very happy with. Also when I returned it they gave me a gift receipt which the clerk said I had 60 days to return it if I have any more problems.
kevn57 is offline   Reply With Quote