View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 09:48 AM   #98
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
I noticed there are a couple glitches in that proposed workflow regarding use of format quality rating tags at record level when the record contains multiple formats. If I keep the original incoming format in that same record where I've cleaned and now have an additional clean format. So I need to iron that out a little.
Seems to me, if I insist on tagging anything for a specific format, one thing would be just to have a new rule: 1 record per format. Which doesn't seem very KISSy.

So I don't wanna whine (there's no crying in…) but I really liked converting everything to epub before and deleting everything else except one cleaned up epub, because that equated the format level to the record level and made it simple.

Last edited by unboggling; 08-20-2011 at 10:03 AM.