View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I used one of [dark reverser's] tools mentioned herein and got my books into an html format. Then I used html2mobi on a PC (the exe version) to create a file for my Kindle. Alignment clauses that are normally cancelled by an end paragraph mark </p> (dunno if that will display here, or not) were not cancelled. Thus, the chapter titles specified one thing, and the rest of the book carried it onward.

I wound up reading the whole book in right-justified mode. Ragged left, justified right. Boy, was that weird..... But at least I got to read it.

I wonder if mobiperl should do something to cancel formatting that normally disappears after end-paragraph?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote