View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 09:23 AM   #7
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Nothing was changed to try and specifically address that issue, so if it goes away, it will be because of a change to Qt5.6.2 and not us.

Neither of us has been able to replicate the problem, and if, as we suspect, the issue lies with Qt's file-locking (with regard to settings/ini), then we probably wait for Qt to address it. That or we gut Sigil's entire preference storage/writing/retrieving routines.
Actually, That should have been "Searches," and not "Bookmarks." Hey. It was early. And I believe you traced it down when it reared its ugly head and, if I remember correctly, you did seem to think it was an issue with Qt. Sorry I mis-spoke.

In any case, it's a very minor issue. Geez, how hard is it to close Sigil, re-open it, and viola! the problem has disappeared for another month or so.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote