View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 09:42 AM   #1247
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Um, the plugin has been able to do that from the very start. But, it isn't getting the state, it gets the reading percentage. The state is also used, but, the percent read will be 100 if the book has been finished. The fetch can be run at connect time and can also check date and current status before doing the fetch. I also use column icons rules to display different icons in the percent read column based on the percent read.
I missed that

Last edited by oren64; 02-17-2017 at 09:51 AM.
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote