View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 12:11 AM   #6
adrenaline
Enthusiast
adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.adrenaline solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrChiper View Post
You can not do it (yet) on-the-fly in the viewer, but you can do it in "edit book" via option "change background color". I use it to make permanent markings in book texts.
Just tried it.. Gosh, it's not as easy as I had thought

For PDFs, I usually highlight and save the text and re-read just those for exams..

Would love to have this functionality for ePub and AZW3. Any ideas, any alternative programs, anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@adrenaline - they should work after you click Attachment 129452 in top right corner

BR
Perfecto! Thanks BR

Last edited by adrenaline; 10-13-2014 at 12:16 AM.
adrenaline is offline   Reply With Quote