View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 09:12 AM   #12
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo AuraHD/Aura6"/H2O/GloHD/KA1/ClaraHD
@Katsunami,
I am having trouble understanding why you need to embed fonts in your master calibre epub at all. I also have several Kobo and Sony devices. I can do all the font customisation I need to do (small-caps, dropcaps, monospace etc etc) without ever needing to embed any fonts at all. There are better methods which can be set up either on the device itself (Sony devices) or, with Kobos, part device/part calibre Kobo device driver. Do you know about, or have you tried, any of these other techniques? If not I can try and help you if you like.
jackie_w is online now   Reply With Quote